Top 5 Inter-Species Romances
What I Did This Week:
Wesley: What I did First
- The Edward and Jacob to my Bella
- Watched Die Another Day – The final Bond movie before the new ones. Kinda Meh.
- Watched Men In Black 3 – Very good until I thought about it.
- Watched Red Tails – Decent action. Liked how there was no music during the dogfights. Story was meh and most of the acting was wooden. As expected.
- Watched Enterprise, all of Season 3 and the first part of Season 4 – Season 3 is FANTASTIC. Season 4 starts of dodgy but keeps up with being okay.
- Played Sleeping Dogs – Got quite a bit through it, but I was so sick last weekend that I didn’t want to do anything relating to it.
- Watched Pacific Rim – Extremely good, though surprisingly few women for a movie that didn’t come out in the 80s.
- - D&D
- - M:tG
- - Forza
- - KERBALs
Jeffrey: Stuff I dood
- Bucket list
- MTG PRERELEASE
- Tower heist
- Cannot get lander down – kerbals
Top 5 – #5:
Wesley: Gaius Baltar and Six
- Never a more screwed up romance.
- I’m shocked he survived the first season, little alone the whole series.
Top 5 – #4:
Wesley: Charles Tucker III and T’Pol from Star Trek: Enterprise
- Not fair because I don’t know how (or if) it ends, as I’ve not finished the series.
- But I like the romances that grow organically over time, as they’re far more believable.
Top 5 – #3:
Wesley: Dax and Worf from Star Trek: Deep Space 9
- Never doubted this one. Very solid, believable romance. I especially loved how Dax was more a Klingon than Worf was.
Top 5 – #2:
Wesley: John Sheridan and Delenn from Babylon 5
- This one snuck up on me it was so subtle, but in my defense there was a lot going on in the series around their hooking up.
Top 5 – #1:
Wesley: Liara and Shepard from Mass Effect
- If you dedicate yourself to Liara from the beginning of ME1 all the way through ME3 (and have played the Shadow Broker DLC in ME2) then wow, now that’s a love story.
Top 5 – Honorable Mention:
Wesley: Inter-Honorable Romances
- Zeus and Everybody
- Trillian and Zaphod Beeblebrox
- Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog
- Donkey and Dragon from Shrek
- Superman and Lois Lane
- Howard the Duck and Beverly Switzler
- Roger and Jessica Rabbit
Bob: Odd Couples: Honorables
- - Nu Spock & Nu Uhura
- - Han & Chewie
- - Data & The Borg Queen
- - Jabba & Leia
Jeffrey: The Unmentionables
- Larliari and Fred
- Liara and Commander Shepard (f)