(Sorry for the audio quality. It’s not bad but it’s not up to our usual quality)
Top 5 and Bottom 3 Episodes of Star Trek: The Next Generation Seasons 4 and 5.
What I Did This Week:
Wesley: What I Done Did
- Watched Enterprise
- Played GTAV – don’t like it.
- Played Kerbal Space Program – loving it still.
- Played FTL – Epic run.
- Signed up for a YouTube partnership. I’m making 11 cents a day!
- Also, last month I had 43 hours of views per day. That means that at any given time, there’s a pretty good chance that my voice is talking somewhere in the world.
Jeffrey: Stuffs I dood
- More phone games
Top 5 – #5:
Wesley: Conundrum (S5E14)
- Nobody can remember anything
Top 5 – #4:
Wesley: Disaster (S5E5)
- Disparate storylines as everybody’s separated. Picard with children
Top 5 – #3:
Wesley: The First Duty (S5E19)
- Great character piece. Great non-resolved resolution.
Top 5 – #2:
Wesley: Inner Light (S5E25)
- Picard Lives The Life Of Another
Top 5 – #1:
Wesley: Family (S4E2)
- BEST EPISODE EVAR
Top 5 – Honorable Mention:
Wesley: Honorable Episodes
- Remember Me (S4E5) Crusher Slowly Alone
- Silicon Avatar (S5E4) I got bamboozled by the chick. Crystal entity destroyed right as we established communication.
- Future Imperfect (S4E8) Riker conned by a little kid, and I didn’t see the twist.
- Best Of Both Worlds Part 2 (S4E1) Picard Almost Defeats Starfleet
- Brothers (S4E3) Data meets Lore
- Galaxy’s Child (S4E16) Geordi Meets The Reality To His Fantasy
- Redemption (S4E26) Klingon Stuff
- Redemption II (S5E1) Klingon Stuff
- Darmok (S5E2) Great premise and episode, but I just can’t get over that one detail.
- Ensign Ro (S5E3) Good character that failed to pay off.
- Unification (S5E7) Loved these episodes. Left off because they’re a 2-parter
- Unification II (S5E8) Loved these episodes. Left off because they’re a 2-parter
- I, Borg (S5E23) Hugh
- Time’s Arrow (S5E26) Good setup, but in the end half an episode.
Bottom 5 – #3:
Wesley: The Outcast (S5E17)
- Riker’s hermaphroditic girlfriend.
Jeffrey: Power Play
- Lightning bolts create evil Data, Troy, and O’Brian.
Bottom 5 – #2:
Wesley: The Game (S5E6)
- Yeah we get it, it’s addictive.
Jeffrey: Imaginary friend
- Kid had and “imaginary friend”
Bottom 5 – #1:
Wesley: Final Mission (S4E9)
- Good part: Wesley’s last recurring role. Bad part: The whole lost in the desert crap sucked.
Jeffrey: The Game
- Weird game taking over everyone’s mind.
Bottom 5 – Honorable Mention:
Wesley: Not Honorable At All
- Imaginary Friend (S5E22) Little Girl Befriends A Nebula Entity
- The Loss (S4E10) Oh no Troi can’t read minds. Boo hoo.
- First Contact (S4E15) Riker gets caught pretending to be an alien.
- Violations (S5E12) Mind readers committing mind rape.
- The Masterpiece Society (S5E13) If you’re so perfect why are you all dying?