Top and Bottom 5 Episodes of Star Trek: Next Generation, Seasons 1-3
What I Did This Week:
Wesley: What I Done Dooded
- Bought Green Day’s Insomniac
- Good. I remember a lot of the music from the radio.
- Watched Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter
- Watched the start of Game of Thrones
- Again. In prep for season 3 that starts at the end of March.
- Watched The Amazing Spider Man
- Watched Sherlock Holmes A Game Of Shadows.
- Good. Maybe not quite as good as the original, but very much in the same vein.
- I enjoyed the one-on-one with Moriarty.
- Played FTL
- I’m doing youtube videos.
- First 2 series:
- I hope to record the third by the time this airs.
Jeffrey: Stuffs I dood
- Plants vs Zombies
- Block Story
- Xmas Party
- Amazing Spider man
Top 5 – #5:
Wesley: Worst: S1E14 – Angel One
- Planet with the opposite problem Earth has had for so long: Women are sexist and men are submissive.
- Until Riker comes along.
Jeffrey: Bottom – The Royale
- A casino for a trapped astronaut – I could work.
Wesley: Best: S3E14 – A Matter of Perspective
- Riker is accused of murder, and they recreate the crime on the holodeck, from everybody’s point of view.
Jeffrey: Top – When the bough breaks
- Cloaked planet tries to steal the enterprise kids
Top 5 – #4:
Jeffrey: Bottom – Skin of Evil
- Ep #23 – Yar bites it – and so does the episode.
Wesley: Worst: S2E10 – The Dauphin
- Wesley gets a girlfriend.
- If only her ward – a crotchety old lady who turns into a laughable alien monster – liked him as much as she did.
Jeffrey: Top – Sins of the father
- Worf on trial
Wesley: Best: S3E17 – Sins Of The Father
- Worf must defend his family’s honor, and Picard helps him.
Top 5 – #3:
Jeffrey: Bottom – Conspiracy
- Where the hell did these space bugs come from? Why?
Wesley: Worst: S1E08 – Justice
- Another Wesley episode. This time he turns down SEX and instead suggests BASEBALL. This is not a crime on this world, but it should be considering that while playing baseball he falls in a bush which is apparently punishable by DEATH.
- The moral? Always accept an offer of sex.
Jeffrey: Top – Booby Trap
- Geordi falls in holodeck love
Wesley: Best: S3E13 – Deja Q
- Q is stripped of powers, and the Enterprise crew must fix something he broke.
Top 5 – #2:
Wesley: Worst: S2E22 – Shades of Gray
- Doctor Polaski’s swan song, in which she tries to cure Riker of a convenient virus that causes him to have flashbacks to previous episodes, so the producers and writers could continue their strike talks.
Jeffrey: Bottom – The Child
- Deanna gets preggers.
Wesley: Best: S3E15 – Yesterday’s Enterprise
- I loved all the enterprises and crews.
Jeffrey: Top – The best of both worlds pt 1
- Borg headed for earth
Top 5 – #1:
Jeffrey: Bottom – Shades of Gray
- Riker’s not so greatest hits
Wesley: Worst: S2E04 – The Outrageous Okona
- Horrible A story: A roguish space captain woos all the women on the Enterprise, and then we save him from not just one, but two planets’ police ships.
- Even worse B story: Joe Piscipo teaches Data how to be the single worst comedian ever in the history of anything.
Jeffrey: Top – The Measure of a man
- Data’s trial.
Wesley: Best: S2E09 – The Measure of a Man
- Data on trial.
Top 5 – Honorable Mention:
Wesley: Dishonorable Mentions:
- S1E04 – Code Of Honor (Racism much?)
- S1E10 – Hide and Q (Q’s worst episode)
- S2E01 – The Child (Pregnant Troi)
- 67 Captains Holiday
- 4 Code of honor
Wesley: Honorable Mentions:
- S3E16 – The Offspring (Data’s Daughter)
- S3E26 – The Best of Both Worlds Pt 1 (Locutus of Borg)
- S1E05 – Where No One Has Gone Before (Traveler)
- S1E09 – The Battle (Picard Maneuver)
- S3E10 – The Defector (Romulan trickery)
- S2E03 – Elementary, Dear Data (Moriarty)
- S2E16 – Q Who? (1st Borg)
- 62 A matter of perspective
- 46 The emmisary
- 42 Q Who
- 34 A matter of honor